Saturday 25 February 2017

No.7 Airbrush away Foundation Review!

On my blog I would also love to do Reveiws, so you guys can see what I like and enjoy!! The Airbrush away Foundation is very smooth on my skin and allows Good coverage! The colour I use is Warm Beige and it makes me feel concealed and happy, it's soft and Warm and allows a Pixie dust throw over my skin (is that a thing?!) As well as being Kind to my skin, it lifts off my skin at the end of my day with a few wipes of TAKE THE DAY OFF BY CLINIQE. It helps me feel relaxed to take it off as it starts to feel Like grease buildup around 10pm, so I always take it of before then! The foundation never becomes patchy (unless you put it on patchy..) And doesn't come off easily! Over all I would give it a 8/10. Enjoy! DazBlogs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment